The Benefits Of Hiring A Certified Google Partner Agency
Choosing the right PPC agency to take on your project is a crucial step in ensuring that you are working with a reputable business and getting the most value for your money. There are many factors to look out for to confirm whether or not the agency is reputable, such as:
- Look out for an About Us page on the agency’s website to find out more about the business and team members
- Case studies
- Positive reviews (on the agency’s own website and on third page review sites)
- Results/statistics of the work carried out for their clients
Just like with any service provider, look into the company and see what previous customers have said about their service on their site and on external review websites. The agency may have positive reviews on their website, but ensure these reviews match up with reviews on sites such as Yell and Google My Business.
In order to 100% guarantee that you are working with a reputable PPC agency, look out for the Google Partner badge!
What Does It Mean To Be A Google Partner?
“The Google Partner badge shows that specific Partners have passed Google AdWords product certification exams and are up to date with the latest product knowledge. In other words, they earned it.” – Google
The entire In Front Digital team have earned their Google Partner status by completing Google’s training courses and passing AdWords specific tests to earn their individual qualifications.
View our Google Partner profile
What Are The Benefits Of Working With A Google Partner?
- By completing the certification, our PPC experts have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage AdWords campaigns whilst abiding to Google’s best practices.
- Our PPC experts have shown that they can use Google’s many AdWords settings and features to make sure the campaign is running effectively and cost effectively
- As a certified Google Partner agency, we have our own Google representative who we can contact at any time to answer any questions our client’s may have about their accounts and performance.
Get in touch with our team of certified PPC specialists to discuss our PPC packages!Back to Blog